Tips of the week 2014-09-15
- Scott W. Ambler: Software Development is Very, Very Hard — Even for Those Who Know It’s Hard
- J.D.Meier: Management Innovation is at the Top of the Innovation Stack
- Scaled Agile Framework: SAFe Enterprise customers have seen the advantages of individual agile teams. However, scaling these practices across teams and implementing agility at an enterprise level presents several challenges. The Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe™) provides a roadmap on how to meet these challenges and scale agility. And, if you have an on-premises deployment of TFS 2013, you can use SAFe.
- MSDN: Scaled Agile Framework: Using TFS to support epics, release trains, and multiple backlogs
- Dino Esposito, Andrea Saltarello: Microsoft .NET: Architecting Applications for the Enterprise, Second Edition
- Michael T. Nygard: Release It!: Design and Deploy Production-Ready Software (Pragmatic Programmers)