Tips of the week 2014-10-06
- Brady Gaster: The Deploy to Azure Button
- Mario Majčica: Handling TPL exceptions in MSTest unit tests
- Scott Hanselman: Automating the tedious parts of open source on Azure
- Eugene Bobukh: Estimating Hidden Bug Count — Part 3/3
- Daniel Steigerwald: What’s wrong with Angular.js the article which started a flame on social media, and some answers to it.
- Dan Wahlin: [What’s “Right” with AngularJS?](http://weblogs.asp.net/dwahlin/what%E2%80%99s-%E2%80%9Cright%E2%80%9D-with-angularjs” title=”What’s “Right” with AngularJS?”)
- John Papa: Why Does There Have to be Something Wrong with AngularJS?
- Jeff Whelpley: Defending AngularJS
- J.D.Meier: 10 Big Ideas from Emotional Capitalists: The Ultimate Guide to Developing Emotional Intelligence for Leaders
- .NET Rocks: #1044: CQRS Update with Udi Dahan
- .NET Rocks: #1045: Battling Technical Debt while Keeping the Lights On with Jim Holmes
- Yet Another Podcast: #134: Scott Hunter and ASP.NET V-Next
- Hanselminutes: #444: “A Dark Room” – What’s it like to have a #1 App? With Amir Rajan