Tips of the week 2014-11-10
- Scott Gu: Announcing Open Source of .NET Core Framework, .NET Core Distribution for Linux/OSX, and Free Visual Studio Community Edition
- S.Somasegar: Opening up Visual Studio and .NET to Every Developer, Any Application: .NET Server Core open source and cross platform, Visual Studio Community 2013 and preview of Visual Studio 2015 and .NET 2015
- Thoughram Blog: Exploring Angular 1.3 – Aangular-Hint
- J.D.Meier: How Leaders are Building Digital Skills
- Pluralsight: Which Courses are Included with the MSDN benefit?
- .NET Framework Blog: .NET Core is Open Source
- Robert C. Martin: Functional Programming: What? Why? When?
- Marius Schulz: Working with Favicons in ASP.NET MVC Applications and Visual Studio
- .NET Core including the CLR, Just-In-Time Compiler (JIT), Garbage Collector (GC), and core .NET base class libraries.
- .NET Foundation
- Lisa Crispin, Janet Gregory: Agile Testing: A Practical Guide for Testers and Agile Teams
- Lisa Crispin, Janet Gregory: More Agile Testing: Learning Journeys for the Whole Team
- SPaM Cast: #314: Crispin, Gregory, More Agile Testing
- .NET Rocks: #1060: Continuous Integration of Mobile Apps with Greg Shackles
- Adventures in Angular: #16: NG 1.3 and 2.0 with Brad Green, Igor Minar, and Miško Hevery