Tips of the week 2015-03-09
- Donna Malayeri: Announcing General Availability of iOS Offline Sync SDK
- Patrick Nommensen: It’s Time to Move to a Four-Tier Application Architecture
- Jerry Cao: How to change user habits with interaction design
- Martin Hinshelwood: Organisational Change – Create your own path
- Rodrigo Morales, Shane McIntosh, Foutse Khomh: Do Code Review Practices Impact Design Quality? A Case Study of the Qt, VTK, and ITK Projects
- Shashank Bisen: How to refactor and make static class code testable?
- Unity3D tutorial: Space Shotter
- aosabook: 500 Lines or Less Every programmer ought to know how a compiler turns text into instructions, how a spreadsheet updates cells, and how a browser decides what to put where when it renders a page. This book’s goal is to give readers that broad-ranging overview, and while doing so, to help them understand how software designers think.
- .NET Micro Framework
- Hannah Howard: A-1 AtScript It is designed to be a “bridge” to Angular 2.0 — to get you as close as possible to writing Angular 2.0 like code in Angular 1.x.
- .NET Rocks: #1111 Building Untappd with Greg Avola
- Startups For the Rest of Us: #227 How to Deal With Haters
- Freelancers’ Show: #150 Proposals
- Amy Porterfield: #50 How to Automate Leads and Sales with Smart Paid Ads