Tips of the week 2015-05-11
- Stephen Forte: Raising Your Seed Round in Silicon Valley
- Heidi Roizen: How to Build a Unicorn From Scratch – and Walk Away with Nothing
- Georgianna Oliver: 5 Ways to Build a Startup That Lasts
- Martin Zwilling: These 8 Groups of People Will Never Start a Business
- Steve Blank: Why Build, Measure, Learn – isn’t just throwing things against the wall to see if they work
- Mike Monteiro: The Chokehold of Calendars Most people don’t schedule work. They schedule interruptions that prevent work from happening – toxicity of calendars.
- Kevin Gallo: A deeper dive into the Universal Windows Platform
- Jonathan Turner: Using TypeScript in Visual Studio Code
- markdown.css render Markdown as unrendered Markdown.
- David McCarter: Rock Your .NET Coding Standards
- Amy Porterfield: #58: Facebook Q & A with Amy
- Freelancers Show: #157: Roadmaps and Estimates
- SE Radio: #226: Eric Evans on Domain-Driven Design at 10 Years