Tips of the week 2015-06-15
This week’s tips start with some business and startup stuff, and there are almost all of J.D.Meier articles. He was a little active and wrote a few good to read pieces. I have only one technical article this week which is about developing Android in Visual Studio. I found 2 nice projects, where especially QuantumUI is worth to check if you are front end developer using angularjs framework. Do not miss Joshua work about command line tips and tricks. And finally this week podcasts are all about business.
- Steve Tobak: The Only Good Reasons to Start a Business
- Hemant Taneja: Why Startups Are More Successful than Ever at Unbundling Incumbents
- Mark Suster: What is it Like to Negotiate a VC Round?
- J.D. Meier: Let Go of a Feeling to Let Go of Thoughts
- J.D. Meier: Transform Your Hidden Strengths Into Learned Strengths
- J.D. Meier: Startup Thinking
- J.D. Meier: Leadership Skills for Leading Implementation
- J.D. Meier: Leadership Skills for Making Things Happen
- John D. Cook: The most important skill in software development
- Samuel Bacharach: Agile Leadership and the Entrepreneur
- Arun Kumar: How To Start Building Android App using Xamarin in Visual Studio 2013
- QuantumUI The most powerful native AngularJS and Bootstrap CSS based UI components make developer life easy. Completely MVVM structure, easy, light, fast, mobile friendly 25+ components and lots of native angular services. Optimized and extended Bootstrap based CSS structure with pure CSS3 plugins.
- Calbucci: ExtensionsGalore 100s of Extensions for built-in types and classes in .NET.
- Blain Barton: Microsoft Public Cloud Services: Setting up your business in the cloud
- Joshua Levy: The Art of Command Line
- Amy Porterfield: #62: How to Create a Project Plan for Your Next Promotion
- Startups for the Rest of Us: #241 Why Entrepreneurship Is the Logical Path With Guest Taylor Pearson
- Startup: Til Debt Do Us Part